Consumer Lending Sales Specialist
Broken Arrow - Oklahoma (OK),
At OneMain, Consumer Lending Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast and affordable financing for life’s expenses. In this position, you will have the opportunity to change lives on a daily basis while developing valuable skills that elevate your career.
- You are motivated, goal orientated, and enthusiastic
- You believe in a workplace that fosters growth opportunities for those who are willing to earn them
- You have exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- People find you engaging and outgoing
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re willing to listen and learn, building sales competencies and strategies that can help you advance your career
In the Role
- You will develop new relationships and business, working with customers from their initial evaluation to close, keeping in touch with them throughout the loan process and sales cycle
- You will be a team player, and meet great people and mentors who can help you succeed and thrive in a lucrative profession
- Based on their inquiries (online or through customer service), you will talk with customers and offer them financial solutions that meet their goals
- You will learn how to succeed in a flourishing industry and build credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- You will educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding and manage collections activities, when necessary
- You will comply with company guidelines and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred
- Relevant work experience in sales or customer service a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation is strongly recommended
- HS Diploma/GED; and
Over one year of full-time, relevant work experience
- Sales experience (e.g. retail sales, positions with sales goals, commission sales, account executive); or
- Management or supervisory experience in a sales or services field
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus
When starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You will also have access to robust training programs and opportunities to advance your career to leadership roles, such as Branch Manager and District Manager. Other benefits for team members include competitive pay, sales-driven incentive programs, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain! Apply now!
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.