Oklahoma City - Oklahoma (OK), 73159
Community Hospital OKC
Handles multiple priorities within appropriate task deadlines. Maintains confidentiality of personnel information. Assists and supports the HR Manager and VP as needed. Will help to manage day-to-day operations of the HR Office and generally handle recruitment and personnel leave, work injuries and logs, job descriptions updates, policy updates, employee relations and other general human resources duties as required. Always works as a team member with all facilities. Performs duties in accordance with hospital mission, values, and behavioral standards. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Effective and efficient communication, computer, and phone skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Must have the ability to adapt to flexible work schedule, problem solve and decision-making.
- Maintain reports, schedules, and supplies as needed.
- Assists with preparation of career fairs and other recruitment functions as needed.
- Maintain job postings and maintains website with current position openings and open position report.
- Responsible for Recruitment and executing recruitment plans.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans
- Network through industry contacts, local schools, employees, social medial, etc
- Screen applicants and work with hiring managers to identify qualified candidates, assist with interview process as needed.
- Help to create and maintain job descriptions as needed.
- Manage Referral Bonus process and assists Manager with Sign on Bonuses.
- Manage Employee Leave processes following policies for FMLA, PLOA, etc.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation program and maintains OSHA Log and reporting processes.
- Answer team members’ questions regarding employment, benefits, and general human resources inquiries, or directs to other areas as appropriate.
- Assist the HR Manager in maintaining the HRIS and accurately entering information when needed.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, effective and efficient communication, computer, and phone skills.
- Assists with licensure/certification/registry verification for all new hires and all licensed/certified/registered employees per policy prior to
- Reports to: VP Talent and Corporate Culture and HR Manager
- Supervises: None
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business preferred.
- Experience: 3-5 years working in Human Resources office or related field required.
- Certification: PHR, SPHR certification through HRCI or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Interpersonal skills: Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have strong computer skills with experience with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical terminology preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative