Quality Assurance Specialist - WeGoLook
Oklahoma City - Oklahoma (OK), 73104
Eyes on anything. Anytime. Anywhere. Through a vast network of over 30,000 independent contractors, known as Lookers, WeGoLook’s on-demand services (called ‘Looks’) help businesses and individuals gather and validate information like no other traditional field services company can. From simple inspections to enterprise solutions, WeGoLook’s products build confidence in consumers and empower businesses to improve efficiencies while lowering costs.
As part of the One Crawford family, WeGoLook brings together the best and brightest people in the industry to deliver smart, thoughtful solutions to our clients, and we are guided by our collective mission to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities, as well as, our value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example – at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive
salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.
- Verify the accuracy of the information and photo’s provided by our claims employees and adjusters
- Edit the individual reports for inconsistencies, spelling/grammar errors, and appearance
- Prioritize assignments and responsibility in accordance with your daily tasks and maintain a consistent pace of task completion
- Make, receive and transfer calls as needed in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain email communications with both claims employees and adjusters
- Assist other departments in ensuring that our claims employees and adjusters are performing procedures in a timely, thoroughfare, and appropriate fashion
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of customer service work experience
- Computer experience
- Full time position – 36-40 hours per week but capable/willing to work extended hours (overtime as requested) to meet company peaks.
- Critical thinking skills which allow one to make decisions “on the fly”
- Ability to multitask
- Type 50+ WPM
- Must be friendly, patient, dedicated, determined and professional