DEX Warehouse Support I
Oklahoma City - Oklahoma (OK),
DEX Heavy Duty Parts, a leading supplier of recycled, renovated and surplus medium- and heavy-duty truck parts, is expanding its capabilities with the addition of a new facility in Oklahoma City. DEX is hiring for multiple positions in Oklahoma City, including technician and supervisor roles, and is seeking hardworking, energetic people to join the DEX team. Candidates should have experience in diesel maintenance/repair, heavy-duty truck service, warehousing, or body shop work. Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications are preferred.
- Responsible for inventorying all warehouse receivables.
- Pulls stock as required and makes available for shipping and receiving staff.
- Supports warehouse operations through inbound and outbound processing of material.
- Timely pick and complete orders.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding facility set benchmarks in the area of warehouse material handling.
- Process incoming inventory from a variety of sources
- Handle and replenish warehouse with stock and materials.
- Maintain accurate storage location and records.
- Execute material counts.
- Process and deliver part orders for production.
- Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the warehouse by complying with established safety programs.
- Operate and monitor machinery and tools responsibly.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized work area.
- Safety practices
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Regularly required to reach with arms and hands
- Required to stand, walk, and use hands to handle tools/controls
- Required to sit, climb, balance, and crouch
- Required to be able to lift 50lbs
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years of related experience or training in related area
- Ability to take and pass company required forklift training
Because the duties required by this position could affect the safety and health of the employee and others, it is classified as a SAFETY SENSITIVE POSITION.