Chef/Vendor Recruiter (Toronto)
Ontario - Oklahoma (OK),
Cozymeal offers the best in culinary experiences by pairing local consumers and companies with some of the nation's top chefs for cooking classes, food tours and culinary team building events. Active in 30+ markets in the US (and growing), we revolutionize the way we experience and enjoy food and enable our customers to find and book culinary experiences with just a few button clicks. Our service has been featured and received a lot of praise in publications such as Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Travel, The Washington Times and Forbes.com.
After our big success in the US, we are now expanding internationally and will soon be expanding to Canada. We are looking for a Part-Time Chef/Vendor Recruiter to recruit a community of chefs, food tour operators, and more to join the rapidly growing Cozymeal community. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales, inside sales, business development or recruiting.
- Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle of chefs and food tour operators in assigned markets.
- Review all inbound applicants in a timely manner while actively performing outreach to uncover passive candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews with potential chef and food tour partners.
- Deliver on all open positions in a timely manner.
- Monitor the progress of assigned territories and recommend improvements to continuously grow each market.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLICANTS: To apply, please visit: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/cozymealcom/view/P_AAAAAAFAAIoMPH5lusKbLm
- 2+ years of sales, business development, or recruiting experience
- Must be fluent in English and additional languages are an asset
- Culinary experience required
- Strong phone skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in Google suite and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outgoing and eager to engage with the chef community
- Available at least 15-20 hours per week
Location: Toronto, Ontario (remote work ok)