Owasso - Oklahoma (OK), 74055
TTCU Federal Credit Union
Position Summary- Branch Processor
Greet members and non-members entering the building and answer all incoming calls. Determine the need and direct members/non-members appropriately in a manner that provides the highest quality of member service. Assists branch employees by performing various administrative duties. Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
1. Assist branch employees and members through a wide variety of administrative support services such as fax, e-mail, telephone management, process outgoing mail, maintain files and office supplies. Accurately open and close Safe Deposit Boxes, as well as provide support to account staff by ensuring proper documentation is provided and accounted for during account opening process.
2. Build caring relationships and earn the trust of TTCU members by providing accurate, thorough answers to member questions via phone, call queues and/or member facing, utilizing various resources including handouts, peers and supervisors.
3. Contribute to the achievement of cross-sell goals by building trusting relationships with members, staying informed on current products, services and promotions and by utilizing Touché Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to help determine member needs and refer appropriate services.
4. Review and process loans to assure documentation is complete and accurate; process and distribute checks and perform loan file maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- One Year member service experience in a banking or related industry
Is an effective team player who adds complementary skills and contributes valuable ideas, opinions and feedback; communicates in an open and candid manner and can be counted upon to fulfill any commitments made to others on the team.
Utilizes a variety of communication modalities effectively and appropriately across multiple channels.
Possesses a sufficient level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeps up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development activities.
Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with internal and
Maintains composure under pressure; handles difficult situations effectively, maintains a positive attitude despite adversity; uses adversity as a learning opportunity.
Proactively takes the initiative to accomplish necessary tasks and seize new and often times challenging opportunities.
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook)
- Ability to learn proprietary computer software such as FSP, OnBase, Touché, Concur and Cisco
- Agent Desktop Ability to navigate the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer
Intermediate written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively interact with members regarding financial transactions which may involve problem resolution and offer educational information regarding products and services. Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidential information appropriately and exercise discretion, sensitivity and tact at all times. Ability to function effectively within a group or team. Ability to create an atmosphere which promotes TTCU’s Core Values by maintaining a high level of personal integrity, presenting a friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor while providing extraordinary service to members and fostering teamwork among employees. Routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with a moderate level of noise.
Must be able to perform job functions either independently or under supervision and work effectively on own. Must be able to plan their own work activities as well as take direction. Must be able to read and carry out various complicated written and oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations with extreme accuracy. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.