Advanced Hand Solder - All Shifts
Tulsa - Oklahoma (OK), 74146
Build through-hole (THT) and surface mount (SMT) printed circuit board assemblies, placing components on boards per controlled parts lists, drawing documentation and quality workmanship guidelines.
- Hand-solder THT components per specifications
- Operate equipment such as, aqueous cleaner and component location equipment.
- Assist, as required, with the operation of wave solder or selective solder machines.
- Wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications.
- Cut and form (prep) components
- Perform manual placement of THT components
- Assemble chassis components using a variety of hardware
- Assemble electromechanical devices using a variety of hardware
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results
- Perform other assignments as required
- Work under limitedsupervision
- May receive direction from group leader
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic soldering skills. (THT Class 2)
- Basic component identification skills - (THT and some SMT)
- Ability to perform simple task utilizing work instructions and production drawings.
- Ability to perform component prep using hand tools, tooling, and some automatic equipment
- Regular use of vision to see objects at close range with occasional depth perception to objects where and as they actually are and adjustment of lens of eye to see objects in sharp focus at varying close distances. Microscope work required
- Color vision required
- Ability to assemble simple electronic assemblies
- High School diploma
- Two years of printed circuit board assembly experience preferred
11616 East 51st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74146