Tulsa - Oklahoma (OK), 74146
Prepare training needs analysis, develop, and deliver training programs for select training requirements.
- Interact with other departments to prepare and maintain training and certification plans for all applicable training.
- Work with Department managers to coordinate the training needs for new employees.
- Schedule training activities with management so that training system requirements are maintained according to plan.
- Oversee the maintenance of training which will include the use of Compliant Pro Software.
- Maintain Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) status in IPC 600, 610, 620, 7711/7721, and J-STD-001.
- Perform administrative tasks needed to maintain the training system database, which includes training records and files.
- Assist in the planning and execution of training activities that are a result of formal Corrective Actions.
- Perform technical skills training (i.e., solder) for new and existing employees in order to satisfy Quality System requirements.
- Perform duties as a training instructor for various training materials and content as deemed appropriate by the Quality Manager.
- Create and maintain training procedures and work instructions as needed to support the training system.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Adhere to General Requirements of Team Members.
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Perform other assignments as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Intermediate computer skills including email, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Above average communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, including effective project and time management.
- Must be capable of adequately distinguish and differentiate between red, green, blue, and yellow colors.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years manufacturing/production or Engineering
- Preferred experience in a circuit board business and in engineering related position