Patient Access Representative PRN
Tulsa - Oklahoma (OK),
Hillcrest Hospital South
Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with over 6,000 employees who serve the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Hillcrest Hospital South is a 180 bed acute care hospital with a history of providing state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, community setting that is easy to navigate. With more than 1000 employees and 700 physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services for all ages including emergency, intensive care, stroke, cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery.
We welcome you to take the next step to join our highly skilled team of health care professionals who value Our Way of Changing Lives with Respect, Compassion,
What You’ll Do
Responsible for registration of patients. Conducts patient interviews to obtain required information, complete requested forms, and obtain signatures. Explains hospital’s financial policy. Distributes information to required hospital departments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Introduce self and explains what their purpose to serve the patient is.
- Gathers demographic data from the patient to register them for treatment.
- Gathers financial data for billing purposes.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge/Experience: Knowledge of medical terminology. Accurate data entry/computer skills.