Semiconductor Equipment Technician - Entry Level
Hillsboro - Oregon (OR), 97124
MSR-FSR Engineering Services is looking for Entry Level Semiconductor Equipment Technicians to join our team in Hillsboro, OR
- Performs on-site installation of semiconductor processing equipment at various customer sites
- Troubleshoots equipment problems if they arise
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions.
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Employees must also maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both TEA and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
- 0+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
- Excellent customer interface skills is required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
MSR-FSR offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions. Apply now or contact our team to be a part of an innovative group of Engineers, Technicians, and Tradesmen.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Associate (Preferred)
- Hillsboro, OR (Required)
- United States (Required)