Mortgage Account Executive
Portland - Oregon (OR),
Obsidian Financial Services
We are looking for a strong leader to lead our talent development and new hire training who can help us develop and drive amazing service for our clients as we scale our platform. You will provide hands on training for both inexperienced and experienced loan officers throughout the country, client customer service, product features, team meetings, and training. Though not required, we prefer candidates with a strong background in mortgage lending, with training or supervisory experience required.
The candidate's main responsibilities include:
- Develop training materials, including presentations, software demos and recordings, and job guides
- Ensure new hires (both experienced and inexperienced) can contribute productively and efficiently immediately.
- Deliver engaging and effective training to communicate job workflows, system utilization, mortgage basics, and task requirements
- Maintain current knowledge and familiarity with current mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing best-prcatices, laws, and regulations
The ideal candidate has the following experience and skills:
- Current mortgage experience in operations training (if not, please pay submit a 3-4 slide deck and a 3-5 minute sample training video)
- Strong loan level fundamentals, including advanced familiarity with investor guidelines and products.
- High technical proficiency and speed in learning a new production
Obsidian Financial is a fully delegated lender approved with HUD and the VA. We are currently licensed in 22 states with 7 more states awaiting approval. We are young company that is starting to grow by leaps and bound and the perfect candidate must be loyal, hardworking, PATIENT, and driven.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Mortgage: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- NMLS (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible