Social Media Liaison
Bethlehem - Pennsylvania (PA), 18015
St. Luke's University Health Network
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.The Social Media role is responsible for planning and implementing social media content and strategy for the oncology service line. Works with marketing points to develop social content calendar for various Social Media platforms. Is responsible for scheduling posts, monitoring activity and reporting insights.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and posting of Social Media messaging to support oncology service line
- Work with marketing director and editorial to build calendar of content for social media outreach
- Manage scheduling and monitoring of content using Sprout Social
- Conduct regular reporting on social performance
- Moderate responses and follow social media policies and procedures
- Work with designers and media team on social media asset creation and coordination
- Stay abreast of new trends and opportunities in social media
Sitting for up to 7 hours-per-day, 4 hours at a-time; standing for up to 7 hours-per-day, 4 hours at-a-time; walking for up to 2 hours-a-day, 1 hour at-a-time. Requires crouching, kneeling, and lifting of objects weighing up to 40 pounds, pushing objects weighing up to 80 pounds. Requires hand and finger dexterity to use computer equipment. Seeing as it relates to general, near, color and peripheral vision. Hearing as it relates to normal and telephone conversations.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE :
Experience managing projects; experience with social media.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!