Ordering Replenishment Technician
Claysburg - Pennsylvania (PA), 16625
Location: Sheetz Distribution Services - Claysburg, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Process store orders daily from the point of order creation through the turnover of orders to the Distribution centers and Sheetz Bros. Kitchens;.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Process ordering system generated store orders through DC ERP system to include distribution center and Sheetz Bros. Kitchen products.
- Follow standard operating procedures in order to identify any potential issues (store, item, and / or process related), perform order adjustments, and ensure timely turnover of orders to the warehouse & kitchen areas.
- Provide data to the Ordering / Replenishment Analysts to aid in the analysis of key performance indicators.
- Enter & release product allocations.
- Direct store questions, requests, or concerns to the appropriate individuals within the supply chain for resolution.
- Execute predefined steps to ensure the replenishment system is set up as needed.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School degree/ GED required
- Technical / Trade training / Sheetz training preferred
- 2 years related experience
- None required
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.