Huntingdon Valley - Pennsylvania (PA),
DataBank is a growing, thriving company full of smart, motivated people. Our 550+ employees are a tightly-knit, super-focused and incredibly dedicated team. We work hard, and we're passionate about our business and customers. One of our primary goals is to provide a challenging, exciting, fair, rewarding, and growth-oriented environment for our team.
At DataBank, we are on a mission to help organizations simplify their business processes. Our work is constantly changing and evolving, driven by the need to create remarkable business solutions for our customers. As North America's leading end-to-end business process solution provider, our employees are the heart of our success. Our people are committed to our customers in everything that we do. That is the DataBank difference.
DataBank is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting for a Data Entry/Keyer to join our Production team. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for data entry of loose documents according to job priority and client specifications. This job is considered providing an essential service.
The hours for this full-time, permanent, fully benefited position will be 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and will be based out of our Huntingdon Valley location at:
- Ability to read and understand job specifications
- Key client account numbers or medical records numbers quickly and accurately
- When applicable, bin boxes of medical documents
- Assist prep department with preparation of medical documents for scanning as necessary
- Ability to meet attendance and punctuality
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 1-2 years data entry experience preferred
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate required
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Driven to meet internal deadlines set
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Perform your work accurately, promptly, and with an awareness of how your work impacts others’ work; with a commitment to doing quality work; in a manner that is positive and helpful to others; and in a way that makes others feel their contributions count
Information Security Requirements:
At DataBank, information security is a top priority. It is the responsibility of every member of our workforce to protect sensitive information at all times. As part of our commitment to clients and regulators, the following information security requirements must be satisfied and upheld for all job positions:
- Ability to pass individual background check and drug screenings, when required.*
- Operate in accordance with all DataBank information security policies and procedures.
- Understand and acknowledge all job responsibilities relating to information security and protecting sensitive company and/or client information.
- Execute information security processes and procedures as required based on job functional responsibilities.
- Protect information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
- Report information security events, incidents, and any other risks identified to designated company resources.
- As an employee of Databank, you may also be required to undergo continued or more in depth background screenings to satisfy the information security requirements of current or future clients.