Human Resources Coordinator
Malvern - Pennsylvania (PA), 19355
- The human resources coordinator provides high-level administrative support to the other members of the human resources department in the day to day administration of: benefits and compensation, record-keeping, performance management activities, recruitment and selection, training and development, and employee recognition functions. The human resources coordinator must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
- Maintains employee records. Processes employee status changes in a timely fashion.
- Prepares paperwork required to place new employees on the payroll and establishes the personnel file.
- Coordinates all payroll paperwork and delivers to payroll.
- Manages and processes the administration of leave of absence and worker’s compensation.
- Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Processes monthly billings from insurance providers.
- Reviews billings for accuracy; resolves discrepancies with carriers, payroll and the company.
· Coordinates employee recognition functions e.g. birthday celebration, years of service luncheon and gift ordering, employee of the month etc.
- Completes employment verification requests.
- Oversees performance appraisal process including notifying department heads of overdue reviews, maintaining tracking spreadsheet.
- Mailing, filing, copying as needed.
- Covers the reception desk as needed.
- Maintains offsite storage records.
- Processes vendor clearance for the salesforce represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Work Experience: 1 year of related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge/Abilities –Technical Skills: Maintains technical awareness consistent with modern day computer applications (i.e. Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, or other programs as needed for the role). Use reporting/query tools as needed for role.
- Communication Skills (Verbal/Written): Effective oral, written, and listening skills.
- Customer Service: Identifies the unique needs of customers (internal and external) and creates solutions that mutually add value to customers. Gets customer information. Talks and acts with customers in mind. Commitment to build and maintain respectful productive relationships.
EEO/AAP - Biotelemetry provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.