Assistant Warehouse Manager
Manheim - Pennsylvania (PA),
Stauffers of Kissel Hill
This is a full time position at our Home & Garden Warehouse requiring Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, with occasional Saturdays during our peak season.
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
- Assists in handling performance and training problems of Home & Garden Warehouse team members, in coordination with the General Manager.
- Assists in training team members in SKH policies, standards, and job duties to ensure they are working in a productive and safe manner.
- Assists with the completion of annual performance evaluations on Home & Garden Warehouse team members, in coordination with the General Manager.
- Assists with the supervision of Home & Garden Warehouse team member and assigns job duties as necessary, or in the absence of the General Manager.
- Communicates with Buyers and COO's and promptly follows through with their directions.
- Performs any Home & Garden Warehouse duty, as necessary.
- Promotes a positive and challenging work atmosphere for team members by encouraging daily improvement as well as efficient and friendly service.
- Ability to successfully complete DOT Physical and Drug Test as required according to DOT
- Ability to travel to other SKH locations and for various other business needs.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to work in extreme conditions from hot to cold.