Human Resource Business Partner
Mount Pleasant - Pennsylvania (PA), 15666
- Corporate Office - Mount Pleasant, PA
The Human Resource Business Partner works closely with the Human Resource Director to support several production, retail, administrative and warehouse locations for a medium size family owned food company. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, compliance, safety, benefits and payroll.
- Understands and maintains compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Negotiates benefit contracts, coordinates annual benefits enrollment for group health, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending benefits and ancillary benefits.
- Partners with Safety and Compliance partners to ensure a safe work place and expeditious and effective workers compensation claims management.
- Handles executive and salary payrolls.
- Administers FMLA/LOA.
- Handle and document employee relations issues such as complaints, allegations, and conducting investigations.
- Human Resource Degree Preferred or comparable experience.
- Professional HR Certification (PHR) preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize work effectively.
- Must have sound critical thinking and reasonable decision making abilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and handle access to sensitive information.
- Competitive salary
- Full Time position
- Paid vacation or pay in lieu of vacation time, if requested
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with company-match
- Monthly catered meals
- Company apparel
- 25% off DeLallo.com
- Verizon discount
- Opportunity for accident, hospital, cancer, critical care, short-term disability, term life and whole life coverage
- Company provided computer
- Company provided cell phone or allowance
- Growth opportunities
The George DeLallo Company was founded with the ideals of offering true authentic Italian foods with unmatched quality and consistency. The company has maintained a constant presence in the Specialty Food industry for over 60-years and is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today as well as exceptional service. Whether it is found on traditional Italian grocery items such as olive oil, pasta, vinegar, tomatoes, or on our complete line of cured olives and antipasti, the DeLallo label guarantees consumers authenticity, quality, and consistency.
If you enjoy being part of a great team, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and excel at providing excellent customer service, we want to talk to you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer