Order Entry Clerk
Mount Pleasant - Pennsylvania (PA), 15666
- Corporate Office - Mount Pleasant, PA
DeLallo is seeking candidates for an Order Entry Associate. This position will provide support to our Order Entry Department, performing responsibilities such as handling and processing orders, fielding customer calls, and maintaining assigned account data.
- Process orders daily by remotes, emails, website, electronic data interchange (EDI), and customer calls
- Receive and send transmissions through EDI
- Confirm distributor orders to brokers and sales reps via fax or email
- Enter and maintain pricing and promotions for assigned accounts
- Take responsibility for any issues with orders such as pricing errors, shortages, overages, etc.
- Research and request credits and rebills and obtain copies for customers
- Handle incoming customer service calls from 800-lines related to customer complaints, leads, product information, and coupons
- Maintain file folders on assigned customers
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for other departments such as Purchasing, Sales, and Transportation
- Assist with invoicing when needed
- Provide rotational phone coverage for the front desk receptionist during lunch hour two times per week until 5:30 p.m.
- Provide rotational phone coverage for the front desk from 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. every 10th Saturday
- 1-2 years previous customer service/ order entry experience preferred
- Demonstrate a high degree of customer service orientation
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word; demonstrate the ability to operate accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate high attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and follow-through, as well as confidentiality
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Demonstrate clear, easy to understand, and professional written and oral communication skills
- Protect organization’s values by keeping information confidential
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Full Time position
- Paid vacation or pay in lieu of vacation time, if requested
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with company-match
- Monthly catered meals
- Company apparel
- 25% off DeLallo.com
- Verizon discount
- Growth opportunities
The George DeLallo Company was founded with the ideals of offering true authentic Italian foods with unmatched quality and consistency. The company has maintained a constant presence in the Specialty Food industry for over 60-years and is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today as well as exceptional service. Whether it is found on traditional Italian grocery items such as olive oil, pasta, vinegar, tomatoes, or on our complete line of cured olives and antipasti, the DeLallo label guarantees consumers authenticity, quality, and consistency.
If you enjoy being part of a great team, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and excel at providing excellent customer service, we want to talk to you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer