Intermediary Compensation Specialist
Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania (PA),
JOB OPENING #: 8253
POSITION TITLE: INTERMEDIARY COMPENSATION SPECIALIST
DEPARTMENT: INTERMEDIARY COMPENSATION
- Bachelor degree required; concentration in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or a related business field preferred
- 3 years of business experience providing operational support including accounts payable functions preferred
- Mutual fund/financial service experience and/or knowledge preferred
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office applications; advanced Excel skills preferred
- Establish and maintain fee arrangements, reporting structures and distribution instructions on the various internal/external support applications in accordance with the applicable contractual document.
- Calculate manual payments in accordance with the applicable contractual document utilizing the appropriate applications and data sources.
- Reconcile invoices to the terms reflected in the applicable contractual document utilizing the appropriate applications and data sources and ensure that variances fall within approved thresholds and that those that do not are appropriately adjusted.
- Collaborate with departmental personnel, internal business areas, vendors and clients, as applicable, to answer questions and to research and resolve issues.
- Prepare and disseminate reporting, scheduled and ad-hoc, to the appropriate internal/external
- To propose and implement creative solutions to address operational challenges.
- On the development and on-going maintenance of policies, procedures and workflows.
- On the testing of enhancements to the support applications
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., or 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (overtime as required)
- Warrendale Location – Warrendale, PA 15086
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision and to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Demonstrates sound decision making, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills required with particular attention given to detail and accuracy
- Possesses effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks, in different phases of completion, simultaneously and successfully to adapt to changing priorities
COMMENCEMENT DATE: 09/10/2021
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race (including physical characteristics such as hairstyles), color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes.
To review Federated Hermes’ California Privacy Notice go to https://www.federatedinvestors.com/corporate/careers.do and select CA Applicant Notice.