Club 446 Greeter
Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania (PA), 15212
Club 446 Greeter
Rivers Casino Pittsburgh
- Checks for overall cleanliness of the room.
- Is responsible for checking guests I.D.’s and Signature cards for entrance into the room.
- Is responsible for tracking guests as they enter Club 446 i.e. swiping their card into a data base.
- Communicates with the host department to ensure all guest’s needs are met.
- Presents and upbeat and energetic attitude to all of our guests.
- Ensures all opening/closing duties are completed.
- Ensures excellent guest service.
- Participates in departmental meetings as required.
- Promotes the Casino through good will and positive attitude.
- Possesses complete knowledge of all procedures related to the job.
- Ensures that all guests are treated in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Knows the menu items and prices.
- Assists servers if needed.
- Offers assistance to all guests.
- Upholds standards by setting examples with appearance and work ethic.
- Works to ensure a clean and sanitary work area at all times.
- Handles any guest’s complaints or problems in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention, performing all job duties in the safest possible manner, and immediately notifying the supervisor and completing an accident report if a personal accident does occur.
- Performs other duties specified or assigned.
- Ensures thorough communication between shifts.
- Understands that schedules are subject to change.
- Complies with all departmental rules, side work assignments, and departmental procedures.
All other duties as assigned.
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and explain ALL Rivers Casino promotions.
- Ability to understand and explain how to use the self service kiosks.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Requires mobility.
- Requires bending and reaching from floor level to 3 ft.
- Requires transporting, pushing, pulling and maneuvering change carts weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Requires normal vision range.
- Requires eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity, including writing.
- Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols.
- Requires the use of computers.
- Requires communicating by telephone and or radio.
- Requires regular, predictable attendance.
- Ability to communicate with Team members and guests
- Ability to be a TEAM player
- Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment process
Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays