Supply Chain Planning Analyst (Associate)
Ridley Park - Pennsylvania (PA),
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Supply Chain Planning Analyst to join the dynamic team in Ridley Park, PA or Mesa, AZ. This position will be dual role of planning and project management.
- Documents and participates in the implementation of lean improvements. Communicates project objectives and activities.
- Measures key performance indicators.
- Extracts and analyzes data from multiple sources.
- Prepares reports.
- Reviews procurement/planning systems.
- Reviews schedules, creates plans and/or policies for execution of procurement activities.
- Coordinates schedule changes with procurement for contractual changes to purchase orders and supplier incorporation.
- Documents and participates in the implementation of lean improvements.
- Communicates project objectives and activities.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- More than 1 year of experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- More than 1 year of experience with Supply Chain Planning.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- More than 1 year of experience preparing reports in support of data analysis.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.