Selinsgrove - Pennsylvania (PA), 17870
Consulate Health Care
Job ID 63124
Position Location US-PA-Selinsgrove
Facility Name Penn Village, The Manor at
Job Category Admin - Clerical
Position Location : Street 51 Route 204
Position Location : Zip 17870-7971
Position Status FT (Full Time)
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers at our dynamic facility located in XXXX, XX.
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference. A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate employee, you are entrusted with the responsibility of carrying out your daily tasks and assigned duties while demonstrating Consulate’s Core Values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. You are expected to provide innovative, responsible results with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. The primary purpose of your job position is to ensure all Reception and Clerical functions are completed on a daily basis and the needs of the department are met within a timely manner. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates positive customer service when performing the role of Receptionist, with residents, family members, facility staff and medical staff.
- Displays flexibility, team spirit, compassion, respect, honesty politeness and accountability when dealing with residents, family members and facility staff.
- Demonstrates an awareness of and sensitivity for resident's rights in all interfaces with residents and family members.
- Operate company multi-line telephone console, dispatching calls, and taking messages.
- Handling reception duties to include: screening front door visitors, signing for special deliveries and pickups, and welcoming guests.
- Provides daily clerical duties as required, which may include faxing and scanning copies, prepare overnight packages, and other mail services.
- Distributes sorts and collects mail.
- Compose and process routine e-mail correspondence.
- Assist in data entry as required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required during interaction with both internal and external professionals of all levels on a daily basis.
- Must be computer literate, excellent working knowledge of all pertinent software.
- Assist with Accounts Payable when necessary.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
- Conducts oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrates a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers and visitors.
- Secondary Education Diploma or GED.
- Related administrative experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to communicate verbal with residents and others in a positive and professional manner.
- Must posses at least one year experience in Business Office
- Knowledge in MS Office
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients