Wayne - Pennsylvania (PA),
Brightview Senior Living
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrates the STARS principles of
Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation
in all activities and interactions.
- Transports residents to and from various appointments.
- Monitors the vehicle(s) performance, advise appropriate manager of any vehicle-related problems and/or necessary or scheduled maintenance.
- Chaperones activities outside the community as needed.
- Keeps the vehicle safe and clean, and free of clutter.
- Observes safety measures for all residents when assisting them on and off the vehicle(s).
- Assures that all residents and passengers wear safety belts at all times.
- Assures the proper and secure positioning of wheelchairs.
- Assures that the aisles are kept free from any obstructions.
- Verifies the presence and operational status of the cell phone and fire extinguisher prior to each trip.
- Verifies the location of the first aid kit, any necessary driver and vehicle credentials, and credit card for gas.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training and education programs as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- Must be 21 or older and possess a valid and appropriate driveras license.
- Driving record in good standing.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.