Wexford - Pennsylvania (PA), 15090
InVision Human Services, Inc.
The position supervises the administrative assistants. This will include, but not limited to; scheduling, managing workflow, making sure all the tasks are completed and in support of day to day functions. The position requires attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and understand the importance of incoming requests. Coordinates administrative functions of the corporate office. Maintains organization and cleanliness of meeting spaces and prepares meeting areas for meetings and events. Provides clerical services to senior leadership of the company.
- Hire, train, and guide administrative assistants.
- Assess workload and assignments to the team to ensure productivity is maintained. Ensure that tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner.
- Evaluate administrative staff performance.
- Provides, oversees, and/or coordinates the provision of training for new and existing administrative assistants on applicable operating policies, protocols, systems and procedures, standards, and techniques.
- Coordinates team member time off in a manner that does not negatively impact necessary daily functions.
- Reviews and interprets operational data to assess need for procedural revisions and enhancements; participates in the design and implementation of specific systems to enhance administrative efficiency.
- Maintains meeting spaces, daily ensuring a clean space. Maintains and ensures inventory of office supplies and other items as requested by office staff.
- Maintains meeting room calendars, checking daily and setting up rooms prior to meetings. Schedules meetings and reserves necessary rooms and equipment.
- Retains knowledge of technical equipment ensuring proper set up prior to meetings.
- Liaison with IT and facility management for repairs and maintenance.
- Provides administrative support including: completion of reports, filing, mailings, copying/collating, completion of letters/memos using Microsoft Office suite.
- At times, may attend meetings with senior leadership, taking minutes and noting follow up items. Disseminates minutes after meetings.
- Provides administrative support on issues and concerns requiring confidentiality.
- Assists in coordination of corporate events as assigned.
- Manages travel reservations for employees.
- Completes and submits expense reports, mileage and credit card receipts in a timely manner for self and on behalf of others as assigned.
- Creates and maintains effective interpersonal working relationships.
- Completes all other projects as assigned by the Corporate Relations Officer. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Administrative Assistants.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, as well as any physical requirements. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates Degree preferred or Business school certificate from an accredited school. Requires 2-3 years of administrative experience. Supervisory experience or experience serving in a lead role in a team setting preferred. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations, as position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to comprehend and apply basic mathematical concepts analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data and prepare reports in written, oral, or diagram form