Quality Mgmt Intern
Wexford - Pennsylvania (PA), 15090
InVision Human Services, Inc.
This internship offers a rewarding, hands-on experience by providing an opportunity to gain practical knowledge of quality improvement practices in various programs that support individuals with intellectual disabilities/autism. Intern responsibilities could include data analysis and aggregation, chart audit documentation development, research and evaluation and detailed project management.
- Compile, analyze, and create summaries of information that support quality improvement initiatives.
- Assist with the agency satisfaction survey process including conducting satisfaction interviews with persons supported by InVision, scanning and input of data into the system, analysis and reporting of results
- Assist and participate in cross functional projects and teams
- Conduct and summarize research to inform outcome measurement, quality improvement projects, development of evaluation plans, data collection and analysis
- Assist with various projects as
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, with a focus in business, behavioral health care, quality improvement and/or program evaluation. Additional Requirements:
- Adaptability and flexibility; analytical and critical thinker; keen attention to detail
- Dependability; takes Initiative; problem solver; works well in teams
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Project management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality