Claims Adjuster Trainee - Workers' Compensation
Wilkes-Barre - Pennsylvania (PA),
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD offers a collaborative company culture with outstanding benefits and competitive compensation. Our organization is expanding throughout the United States, and we’re looking for talented individuals to join our team and establish a rewarding career with us.
Our success is founded on our strong reputation, and we have received an A+ “Superior” grade by the leading independent insurance rating organization. Backed by our ultimate parent company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., our brand is founded upon trust, service, and innovation. If you’re looking for an employer with integrity and flexibility, keep reading to learn about our benefits and job openings.
- Excellent working hours (8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. M-F)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- Healthcare benefits begin on your first day of employment
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment
- Discover opportunities to advance your career
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., one of the world’s most admired companies
Are you the friend who always knows just what to say in a difficult situation? Do you enjoy making things right? Do you have a passion for helping those in need? Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, an A+ Superior rated Insurance company, is currently seeking a Claims Associate Trainee.
The responsibilities will include:
- The determination of compensability
- The prompt provision of benefits and assistance in early return to work
- The position will work as a liaison between the employer, the medical provider and the injured worker
- Providing information about Workers’ Compensation
- Advising employers on the proper management and impact of Workers’ Compensation claims
- Be comfortable with the computer and have strong Microsoft Office capabilities
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills along with the aptitude to grasp medical and legal terminology