Customer Payments Professional
Wyomissing - Pennsylvania (PA),
Estimated salary $14.20 an hour
Are you l ooking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil are part of the world’s largest pest prevention and service provider and the third largest in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Customer Payments Professionals do?
The purpose of the Accounts Receivable (AR) Customer Payments Professional is to assist in the cash posting process of customer payments for services provided by Rentokil North America. Accuracy and attention to detail is a priority in this position in order to keep customer accounts up to date.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position is face paced and requires the ability to multi-task. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Open mail from customers according to the specifications set for each individual company
- Scan checks and/or remits from customers according to the individual company process into the appropriate program or application
- Keying of checks/remits into banking/allocation software
- Scan barcoded payments to prepare for payment application
- Allocate customer payments – i.e. checks, credit cards and/or electronic payments
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2007 or later
- Have knowledge of Google Suite, especially Google Drive and associated programs frequently used at Rentokil North America
- Able to learn and use multiple computer systems
- Research misapplied payments, missing checks or unidentified checks
- Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Be punctual for scheduled arrival, departure, and break times
- Be able to work the required days and hours for the position, which is integral to the success of the role, and due to business needs, especially during month end.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) - required
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related area of study - preferred
- 2-4 years of Cash posting experience & Banking experience - preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position. It is an essential function of this role and integral to the position’s success that the person
The AR Customer Payments Professional will report to an office in Exeter, PA
Work Schedule: This job tends to have regular office hours but may have extended hours due to time-sensitive deadlines. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays