Anderson - South Carolina (SC), 29621
Estimated salary $12 - $18 an hour
Why you should apply to be an assembler?
- Long Term, temp to hire opportunity with outstanding company benefits that start immediately after conversion!
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- $15.00-$17.00/hour starting wage with multiple shifts available
What’s a typical day as an assembler? You’ll be:
- Working as a team to build small engine lawn equipment
- Aligning and fastening assembled or individual components using hand & power tools
- Inspecting components prior to assembly to ensure quality standards are met
- Reading and interpreting blueprints & manuals
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Can work in a fast-paced production environment
- Can twist and bend for the entire work shift
- Don’t mind standing for entire work shift and working with your hands
- Can push/pull up to 50lbs consistently
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be an assembler today!
#Mya-RPA_R Assembly All Shifts
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]