Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
Columbia - South Carolina (SC),
Estimated salary $27,527 a year
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Building & Construction business in our Columbia, SC location, by performing a full range of administrative duties. This is a part-time position.
- Create various documents, spreadsheets, etc. utilizing Microsoft Office Software.
- Perform various general office duties including faxing, copying, mailing, filing, etc.
- Assisting with end of month billing, Accounts Reciviable, Collections and Invoice payments.
- May assist with developing, updating and/or reviewing local operating procedures and/ or work instructions.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of 1+ year experience in an Administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to analyze and solve
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.