Customer Service Administrator 2
Greenville - South Carolina (SC), 29607
Southeastern Freight Lines
Are you ready to join a best in class LTL Trucking Company where you are appreciated? Consider joining the Southeastern Team, a privately held family company since 1950. We’re looking for talented, hard working individuals who want to make an impact in our company, as well as their community.
Responsible for intermediate level clerical duties that assist in the operational function of the service centers. Performs a variety of functions that may include a specialization or combination of activities in areas such as Customer Service, appointments, dispatch support, Payroll, Human Resources, or general secretarial.
What you’ll do on a typical day
• Responds to calls or contacts customers regarding the status of shipments, billing questions, Cash on Delivery (CODs), driver collects, tracing, problems, or rating information.
• Researches and answers requests for information from internal customers or other service centers.
• Calls and schedules delivery appointments
• Assists drivers with pick-up or delivery problems
• Calculates hours worked and Linehaul miles. Compiles driver hours of service and completes driver log summaries
• Assists with generating manifests and closing loads. Enters closed, dispatched, and arrived loads into the computer
• Provides clerical support to the service center Account Managers, Account Executives, or Senior Account
• Makes follow-up calls to customers as requested. Maintains the sales appointment schedule and maintains a list of sales leads
• Keys pay data into the payroll system
• Assists the Service Center Manager with recruiting efforts by coordinating advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, etc.
• Coordinates new hire orientation
• Assists with Service Center training efforts by scheduling classes or ordering supplies
Here are the key things you will need to have
• A High School Diploma or GED
• 6 months of related experience and/or previous office experience
• Must have strong customer relations skills to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with interruption
• Must have computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
Here are some of the perks you’ll get as a full time member of our team:
• Competitive pay
• Career progression
• Job stability (We’ve never had a lay off)
• Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Flex and Health Spending Accounts
• Company matching 401(k) retirement plan
• Wellness Program
• Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays
Work ShiftSecond Shift