Brookings - South Dakota (SD), 57006
General Maintenance provides facility housekeeping support, internally and externally in a timely manner to support JCPenney stores and meet our customer’s expectations.
Maintains building, office, etc., in a sanitary, clean, safe and orderly condition by:
- Collecting and disposing of rubbish and trash.
- Performs minor maintenance, such as replacing lights, painting and assembling fixtures.
- Operates mobile cleaning equipment, trash processing equipment and grounds care equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment used.
- Performs miscellaneous activities, such as grounds care.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
Requires ability to understand and follow definite, simple instructions. Involves only
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.