Brookings - South Dakota (SD), 57006
Estimated salary $15.00 - $17.35 an hour
Our message is simple: We exist to Feed People's Lives with Más. That means that sometimes you just gotta kick up some dirt, make some waves, blaze some trails, burn up the night, be the first one to head out and the last one to turn in, try what you've never tried before, make a play, and let it ride. If you never do this, you'll never know! At Taco Bell, we hope you'll discover your own way to Live Más!
Your role as a Team Member is to feed people's lives with Más. You'll feed customers with great tasting food and provide great service, so our customers keep coming back! You're a representation of the brand in everything you do.
Team Member Responsibilities
- Prepare food ingredients
- Assemble food orders and check to make sure orders are correct
- Package products
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and promotions
- Greet customers in the restaurant
- Take orders
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions – even part-time!
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off)
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”