Packer. (2nd Shift)
Flandreau - South Dakota (SD),
Post Holdings, Inc
- Responsible for confirming and verifying the final weights of the finished products.
- Responsible for properly folding the packing boxes into the correct form.
- Checks the egg quality (dirt, cracks, checks, etc.).
- Responsible for the proper packaging, sealing, labeling, and stacking of the finished product containers.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Licenses, certificates, and registrations required: Must have or must be able to obtain a forklift and a pallet mover
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities throughout our organization where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be part of an innovative team that’s First in Food.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)