Front Desk Supervisor
Interior - South Dakota (SD), 57750
Badlands Lodge, L.L.C.
The Front Desk Supervisor facilitates the operational success of the Front Desk Department and ensures all guests receive excellent customer service.
- Supervises Front Desk employees; Assists with the training and assignment of duties to Front Desk employees.
- Oversees and assists with guest reservations, check ins, and check outs; Assists with and ensures deposits are accurately refunded and cancellations are processed properly.
- Provides information to guests regarding property policies, property activities, and the surrounding area; Assists with planning activities, answers questions and provides accurate, helpful information.
- Ensures all guests receive excellent customer service; Acts in a professional manner including when responding to customer complaints.
- Ensures proper accounting procedures are followed; Accurately processes guest payments for lodging, services, rentals, licenses, miscellaneous items, etc.
- Performs checks of guest arrivals to ensure accuracy and guest satisfaction.
- Runs reports and checks accuracy of all booked reservations and
Badlands Lodge, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.