Mitchell - South Dakota (SD),
Join our Housekeeping team at the Avera Medical Group Family Health Center. Work in a beautiful medical office building on the Grassland Health campus that features a patient-friendly design with the latest technology.
- Extra $$: Receive extra pay through night shift differential
- Excellent Benefits: Avera offers excellent benefits including health, vision, dental, paid time off and generous retirement.
- Full Time: 80 hours per pay period which includes every third weekend and holiday.
Job Summary: Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment in assigned areas.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One to two years related experience preferred.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List