Production Planner Coordinator
Mitchell - South Dakota (SD),
Twin City Fan Companies, Ltd.
inventory and/or planning.
- Enter ship dates, correction, and additions to create the final shop schedules in a timely manner
- May verify values and check for discrepancies between Minneapolis and plant (this varies based on plant location)
- Enter orders onto the master schedule or master shop order according to ship date
- Generate and distribute daily and weekly reports as requested. This may include reports for ship date submittals, and status reports on bookings.
- Pending plant location, may respond to customer calls and internal inquiries regarding delivery status, schedules, order submittals, etc.
- File and maintain shop orders or file order submittals as needed; pending plant location
- May prepare packets for orders
- Perform other general clerical tasks as needed and requested (typing, filing, fax, copying, data entry)
- Act, Live, and Behave by TCF Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities that will vary by location:
- Perform traffic responsibilities such as: reviewing shop orders; type bills of lading; select truck lines based on rates and routes and previous service; determine weight and dimension; determine if non-standard shipping methods are needed; trace outgoing shipments; enter information for the shipping log; organize bills of lading; enter data in computer; complete export paperwork and documentation
- Assist with inventory once a year
- Perform planning activities such as: figure and enter material consumption; update master file with shop order prints and distribute prints as needed
- Perform receiving duties such as:
- 3 to 5 years of scheduling experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year general office experience and/or equivalent vocational training
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment and software programs (including data entry and typing)
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and legibly complete necessary information
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Standard office environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)