Computer Repair Technician
N Sioux City - South Dakota (SD), 57049
Riverside Technologies, Inc.
Riverside Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Computer Repair Technician to work in the North Sioux City area. If you like working in a fast-paced environment, and have great customer service skills, we welcome your application!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provides onsite support including hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops, and servers
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor, and dress
- Performs installs, moves, adds, and changes as required and tests and inspects units for quality
- Communicates accurately, concisely, and professionally with the customer about important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming issues related to computer systems and hardware
- Responds to email messages for customers seeking assistance
- Responsible for follow-up services or problem escalation
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems and runs diagnostic programs to identify problems with computer systems
- Installs, modifies, and repair computer hardware and software
- Prioritizes and reviews work orders to schedule daily work
- Develops a working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
- Performs inventory management
Requirements & Qualifications
- A+, Cisco, and HP certifications highly desired
- Ability to travel when required
- 2+ years in related field
- Sense of urgency
- Must be available for varying shifts and hours depending on customers’ needs
- Exceptional organizational skills and a professional presence
- Ability to work efficiently within a team
- Must have exceptional driving record and have a valid driver’s license. Part of the responsibilities will be to drive a company vehicle for deliveries.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
- Must have ability to lift 50 lbs. as well as know and use proper lifting techniques
- High school diploma or GED required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) with match, medical, dental, vision, LTD, paid vacation (3 weeks), paid holidays, and basic life insurance.