N Sioux City - South Dakota (SD), 57049
Riverside Technologies, Inc.
The primary functions of the Sales Representative are to source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails while maintaining positive business relationships. The ideal candidate would be a results-driven individual who understands customer needs and requirements.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls/emails
- Call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Maintain and develop positive business and customer relationships
- Manage quotes using company software and ensure quotes are profitable using various distribution channels
- Work directly with order entry sales team to ensure orders are accurate and shipped on time
- Work closely with Field Sales Rep on a daily basis
- Maintain a punctual and accurate pipeline of customers to ensure accurate forecasting
- Communicate a consistent message, utilizing approved marketing materials
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required if candidate has previous sales experience
- Experience with healthcare or finance is a plus
- The ability to understand cost, pricing, and margins
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone presence
- Ability to effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) with match, medical, dental, vision, LTD, paid vacation (3 weeks), paid holidays, and basic life insurance.