Asphalt Finish Roller Operator
Pierre - South Dakota (SD),
Estimated salary $17 - $22 an hour
NOW HIRING FOR THE 2021 SEASON!
Apply today for a rewarding career!
Morris, Inc. is seeking a driven individual to operate the roller for asphalt laydown operations and to complete the duties including, but not limited to, those listed below.
- Knowledge and experience with asphalt operations and machinery
- Dependable and able to follow instructions carefully
- Physically capable of performing manual labor and lifting up to 75 lbs
- Perform all pre-start inspection and maintenance procedures.
- Compact asphalt mat with roller using specific roller pattern for each job to get the proper compaction.
- Watch for flaws in material and mat surface and report immediately to supervisor for correction.
- Work with lay-down crew
- Roll asphalt with skill and care.
- Execute job using the most advance techniques, materials and workmanship.
- Think safety at all times and is aware of safety hazards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Vacation and Sick Leave available immediately
- Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid $25,000 Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Life Insurance Policy
Wage: $17.00 - $22.00 DOE
Hourly with available overtime
If you would like to learn more about this position before applying, please contact TJ Gallagher at 605-280-1728.
Job Type: Full-time