Truck Drivers - End Dumps
Pierre - South Dakota (SD),
Summary: Morris, Inc. is seeking a driven individual to drive truck in accordance with capacity limitations to transport materials to and from specified destinations and to perform the duties including, but not limited to, those listed below.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Drivers License Class A – no endorsements required
- Basic knowledge of DOT requirements and regulations as well as local and state transportation laws
- Physically capable of performing manual work and lifting up to 75 lbs
- Inspect trucks and trailers in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Drive end-dump trucks to and from destination.
- Operate loader to load trucks and trailers in accordance to DOT weight requirements.
- Ensure trucks and trailers are not overloaded.
- Complete load tickets daily and
- Complete daily Driver Vehicle Inspection Report in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Assist mechanics with problems incurred on equipment and other repairs as necessary as well as assists with tire repair.
- Keep trucks and trailers cleaned inside and out. Performs weekly maintenance on truck and trailers, including greasing.
- Keep trailer fenders and platforms free of debris and ensure all loads are tarped.
- Ensure customer satisfaction when hauling loads to them.
- Contact supervisor immediately when mechanical or safety problems occur.
- Ensure a safe working environment at all times.
- Vacation and Sick Leave available immediately
- Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid $25,000 Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Life Insurance Policy