Rapid City - South Dakota (SD),
We are looking for a compassionate individual to work as a Caregiver (Personal Care Assistant) to work with our residents in providing support with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting residents with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming
- Assist dining staff with meal service.
- Assist life enrichment staff with the facilitation of activities. Encourages & supports residents to participate.
- Assists with maintaining clean living spaces (housekeeping, laundry).
Edgewood offers a competitive salary and benefits package for employees. Contact this community to learn more!
A successful candidate possesses the following:
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job; including, but limited to, maintaining a stationary position for extended amounts of time, moving about the facility quickly when necessary, frequently transporting, positioning or removing items weighing up to 50 pounds, performing personal care on residents with varied weight, utilizing proper body mechanics such as bending, twisting, squatting, while performing physical work, and using fine motor skills.
- Adhere to all Edgewood Senior Living Policies and Procedures, as well as, regulatory agencies requirements; such as, HIPAA, Resident Care, Company Dress Code, Harassment Policy, Scheduling, Punctuality, Recordkeeping, etc.
Edgewood maintains a drug-free work environment and offers of employment are contingent upon successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.