Dietary Aide PRN Evenings/Weekends
Rapid City - South Dakota (SD), 57702
Good Samaritan Society
Location: Good Samaritan Society St Martin Village
Address: 4825 Jericho Way, Rapid City, SD 57702 USA
Employment Type: PRN
Good Samaritan Society - St. Martins Village and Echo Ridge in Rapid City have a very rewarding opportunity to earn some extra cash! We are seeking individuals to help deliver food trays to our Residents in their apartments at the facilities. May be asked to assist with Dishes as well as needed. Hours would range from 5pm-7pm during the week and 7am-2pm on the weekends.
- This position provides dietary services and other universal worker duties as assigned in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards and procedures.
- Assists with preparing and serving nutritious, appealing meals to residents following food service standards and regulations. Assists with preparing menu items, snacks and supplements following physician's orders.
- Assists residents in meeting their needs through interaction with staff, family and other residents during meal time. Assists as necessary with duties in the common areas and resident units.
- Clears tables, sanitizes equipment and tables; other cleaning duties as assigned in dining area and in kitchen / work area, which may include wash, dry, and restock dishes, pots and pans and clean kitchen /dining areas and emptying trash.
- Provides assistance with wellness or recreational programs and encourages residents to participate.
- Prior work experience may not be required to be hired into this position.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Must be at least 16 years or older
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req38187