Rapid City - South Dakota (SD), 57701
Project Solutions Inc.
Location: Rapid City, SDDepartment: Project Solutions Inc
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Rapid City
Project Solutions Inc. is seeking qualified executive assistant for a new position located in our Rapid City, SD office. .
Join a team of ever-growing professionals who look to make a difference on projects both domestically and internationally. Our organization is growing/expanding, and we believe your career should too. Build your future with Project Solutions, Inc.
Scope of position: The Executive Assistant to the owner and other executive team members will provide administrative support and is accountable and responsible for carrying out all essential job functions in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical Plans, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k)plan with matching contributions
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree; minimum five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You may also have:
Demonstrated performance in:
- Ability to understand company strategies and the impact of his/her position on those strategies
- Ability to balance competing demands and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and demeanor in stressful situations
- Advanced communications skills which includes reading, analyzing, and interpreting general and technical business information, writing reports, emails or other correspondence, presenting and interfacing in a professional manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information may exist
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Ability to work well in a team environment and remain flexible as needed
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to type 70 wpm
- Ability to use advanced technology copier and fax machines
- Ability to use and interact effectively on the telephone
Project Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above is intended to be an overview of the position and not meant to be all inclusive.