Intern - Project Analyst
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57104
Aerostar Technical Solutions
For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Raven Aerostar is a world leader in lighter-than-air, stratospheric, and situational awareness technology. Committed to rapid innovation of highly technical and groundbreaking technology, we design and manufacture niche products that enhance security and connect the world. We are working on a number of exciting projects — and looking for extraordinary talent to join our team.
- Work closely with project manager to understand the scope of work, goals, deliverables, and timeline to ensure project success.
- Coordinate projects from start to finish by coordinating information, providing support through data analysis, and contributing to overall strategy and performance evaluation.
- Examine resource requirements and availability needed for project.
- Assist with allocating resources.
- Measure and monitor project performance.
- Analyze and review project status reports.
- Create and maintain project documentation, timelines, and plans.
- Review and report the project’s budget and finances.
- Notify project team of abnormalities and variances.
- Collect post-project feedback to look for issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Attend Raven sponsored training and educational
- College student or recent graduate in specified course of study necessary to be successful in defined internship position.
- Project management and/or business analyst skills.
- Data analysis skills desired to include using software programs, database, VBA, python, or other scripting to automate process data and interpret results through critical thinking.
- Capability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
- High level of patience and service.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, without close supervision.
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
- Ability to work with high level of confidentiality.
- Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
- Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
We are a manufacturer covered by ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 and all team members must be a United States Person.
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.