Research Grant Administrator
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD),
The research grant administrator is responsible for providing pre-award and post-award grant administrative support for grants and sub-awards that have been awarded to Avera in collaboration with Avera partner facilities and/or non-affiliated grant partners. The administrator will perform pre-award administrative activities in conjunction with Principle Investigators and research staff to review and ensure materials and processes adhere to proposal submission guidelines. The administrator will work collaboratively with Avera's grant compliance team to ensure compliance of all Federal and non-federal awards to the Avera system with the applicable Federal regulations and funding agency auditing standards. The administrator will develop and maintain workflow processes that comply with the applicable regulations of the award. The administrator will coordinate and provide education to the Avera facility staff to ensure
facility compliance with grant award requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in healthcare, business, social sciences, English or journalism, political science or education is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience in research grant and contract administration is preferred.
- Experience with research reporting portals such as eRA Commons, ASSIST, Grant Solutions is preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills, attentive to detail and exercise good judgment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.