Lead Closer- Empower Campus Or 57th Street
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD),
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire
- Are you looking for a full time job?
- Do you like kids and want to make a difference?
- Would you be a good mentor and role model?
We're looking for a responsible, high-energy Early Learning Education Closer for the Boys & Girls Club!
- FT hours - M-F 10:00 am - 6:45 pm
- provide supervision and direction for closing staff in the evening;
- answer phones;
- be in ratio;
- supervise evening cleaning duties and care of classrooms;
- other duties as assigned.
What would you do?
We are seeing an Early Learning Education closer.
What we're looking for:
- A generally awesome demeanor.
- Someone who is professional, reliable, dedicated and passionate.
- Ability to pass a background check and child abuse and neglect screening and post-offer drug screen.
- Previous experience working with children ages 4 weeks-5 years of age in an informal or formal childcare setting preferred.
- Previous education or training on early childhood development and behaviors.
- A generous
What do we provide?
- A safe place for kids to learn and grow.
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals.
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences.
- Hope and opportunity.
Have fun while making a difference in a child's life.
About Us: Through our unique program offerings, Boys and Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire is able to serve students from age 4 weeks to 18 years old. Our mission is to nurture, educate and enrich children and youth for lifelong success. BGCSE is proud to be the largest childcare provider in the state of South Dakota offering nationally-recognized curriculum.
If you're ready to step up the challenge and responsibility, if you love children and want to make a difference, if you want to be paid for your education and expertise ~ Check us out!
EOE and Drug Free Workplace