Teen Program Coordinator/Downtown Community Youth Center
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD),
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire
Estimated salary $16 an hour
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Would you be a good mentor and role model?
We're looking for a responsible, high-energy Teen Program Coordinator!
- Part-time position or FT position if interested in working in other areas as needed.
- Hours from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- This is a great position for college students, retired teachers, or anyone who loves to work with kids!
What would you do?
- Interest in the positive growth of youth from ages 11 - 18 developing their potential.
- Prompting academic success and solid character development through creative programming and leadership.
- Connect with the community to expand opportunities for youth through interaction and service projects.
- Will help drive our vehicles when needed and help in other areas of our organization
What we're looking for:
- A generally awesome demeanor.
- Someone who is professional, reliable, dedicated and passionate.
- Ability to pass a background check and child abuse and neglect screening and post-offer drug screen.
- Previous experience working with children in an informal or formal childcare setting preferred.
- Candidates that can excel in
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant team who collaborate to offer the best "life preparation" for children
- Challenging, growth within the organization
What do we provide?
- A safe place for kids to learn and grow.
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals.
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences.
- Hope and opportunity.
Have fun while making a difference in a child's life.
About Us: Through our unique program offerings, Boys and Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire is able to serve students from age 4 weeks to 18 years old. Our mission is to nurture, educate and enrich children and youth for lifelong success. BGCSE is proud to be the largest childcare provider in the state of South Dakota offering nationally-recognized curriculum.
If you're ready to step up the challenge and responsibility, if you love children and want to make a difference, if you want to be paid for your education and expertise ~ Check us out!
EOE and Drug Free Workplace