Customer Service Rep 4
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD),
The Customer Service Representative 4 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Serve as first point of contact for all internal and external inquiries and requests for assistance with technical and general issues, including general navigation, password resetting, creating reports, troubleshoot report issues and other more complex issues
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve client issues with a focus on First Call Resolution
- Escalate issues as appropriate while also identifying and implementing process improvements to mitigate future client issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Technical experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand client service needs
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- High school diploma or equivalent
Treasury and Trade Services (TTS) offers integrated cash management, fund services, securities services, and trade services and finance to multinational corporations, financial institutions and the public sector around the world. With a global network spanning 100 countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
The Commercial Cards - North America business offers four distinct card products: Purchasing Card, Travel & Entertainment Card (T&E), and One Cards and Fleet Card programs to their client base. Target markets include, current clients, the US Federal Government and select public sector markets.
-Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
-Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .