Digital Marketing Specialist
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD),
Estimated salary $40,000 - $60,000 a year
Posted: February 5, 2020
Digital Marketing Specialist
CV3 is a trusted ecommerce platform, with a loyal fan base, that's been around for more than 18 years. We provide both a feature-rich SAAS ecommerce platform plus digital marketing services and strategic planning to a growing list of online retailers.
CV3 maintains a family culture with the majority of our employees achieving 10+ years with us.
Our company is web-based which allows for remote working opportunities. This unique company structure allows us to be a green company and encourages a thriving and efficient working environment. We interact internally on a daily basis via conference calls and chat. The CV3 culture and remote working environment is a perfect match for a self-starter who is proficient with web-based communication tools. If that's you, we would love to welcome you to your dream job!
We are growing our e-commerce focused digital marketing team and excited to add another
Digital Marketing Specialist to our family.
In this role, you'll drive increased traffic and revenue for our clients via paid search, search engine optimization, email marketing and more.
You'll work closely with our team to develop, implement, and execute digital marketing strategic plans. Work balance is 10-15 percent strategic planning and 85+ percent execution.
Essential Skills, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Search Engine Optimization (2-5 years)
2. Paid Search - proficient in Google Ads (including Shopping & Merchant Center) and Bing
Ads. Familiarity with Facebook Ads & Remarketing a plus. (2-5 years)
3. Proficient in Google Analytics, Search Console etc.
4. Reporting - monitor and report analytics monthly. Create
5. Have a positive attitude and great sense of humor
6. Strong self-starter who thinks on their feet to solve problems
7. Strong interpersonal skills, superior time management skills and outstanding attention to detail
8. Exemplary communications skills
9. Prides oneself on the quality of their work and are a stickler for the details.
10. Ability to multi-task with demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills
11. An entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, can-do attitude; adaptable to changing priorities and ability to work effectively within short deadlines
12. Ability to work both independently and as a team player
13. Working knowledge of web-based technologies such as HTML and CSS
1. Email Marketing: Support email marketing campaigns (platforms include MailChimp,
2. Digital design: Email templates and graphics for newsletters, website design and UX optimization, blogs (WordPress especially) and other lead-generation efforts
3. Proficiency with major graphic design, layout, and photo editing software: Adobe
Creative Suite, etc.
Think we're a match? We're eager to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift