Customer Service Representative
Sioux Falls - South Dakota (SD), 57107
Esurance combines the spunk of a startup with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work. We're a digital company powered by smart, innovative, caring people. And our success depends on our associates, who bring diverse perspectives and a sense of community to work with them every day. When we ask them what they love about working at Esurance, the answers are always the same. It's about team, culture, and community. That's life at Esurance!
As part of the Customer Service Work At Home team you’ll be a customer advocate, with the goal of inspiring confidence and loyalty in every interaction we have. You will make an impact by creating a comfortable environment for our customers to call and get the answers they need to their insurance questions. Working on our Service team allows you to maximize your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills as you help identify the best solution for every caller.
Details you need to know
- Applicants must currently live in a location that is within the MST (Mountain) and CST (Central) time zones
- Start Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Virtual Training Schedule (Paid): 9 AM - 5:30 PM CST
- Candidate must be open and flexibile for start times bewteen 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Shifts available after training: 40-hour shifts + shift differential
Esurance provides all computer, phone, and internet equipment and services for you!
To be successful as a Customer Service Rep at Esurance you will bring the following skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1+ years of in a customer service or call center environment required
- Able to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills with difficult callers
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment
- Able to type 35+ words per minute
Why you'll love working for us
Esurance offers an exciting total rewards package to include:
- Bonus potential for all positions
- Benefits eligibility on day 1
- 401k + company matching
- Tuition reimbursement & student loan repayment program
- Pet insurance discount
- Give time, get time volunteer program
- And much more!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.